IP43 rated electrical Kiosk - 750x750x300mm (Flatpacked) Supplied with hinges, lock and key. This Kiosk comes as self-assembly only.
It is suitable for multiple electrical housing applications including meters and air blowers.
Please note - A backboard is not supplied with this product. Backboards are available to buy as an optional extra. To purchase a backplate for this product please visit Backplate for the EBP0029.
- Height; 750mm
- Width: 750mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Robust kiosk with IP43 rating suitable for electric installations
- Constructed from GRP – Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Suitable for all meters, compressors, etc.
- Will not corrode, weather resistant
- Easily cleaned and can be painted
- Complete with hinges, lock and key
- This Kiosk comes as self-assembly only
- Ral 7035
- -30ºC to + 60ºC
- Halogen Free
- Hinges on right
- Remove all components from the box and place on a flat surface
- Taking the base and using the M6 x 20 screws and M6 washers provided, attach both sides to the base using a screwdriver
- The next piece needed is the box rear. With both sides attached and screwed in place do the same with the box rear. This time use M6 x 20 screws and M6 washers to attach the rear to the base and M6 x 25 screws and M6 washers to attach the rear to the sides.
- Next remove the top from its protective wrapping and place it on top of the assembly. This time M6 x 40 screws and M6 washers will be needed. Before moving on to the next stage, make sure the fi rst four components are securely fit together.
- Now taking the door attach it. The door is attached at the hinge joint at the front right of the box. Introduce the door hinge completely and turn 90 degrees until it fi ts comfortably in the slot