• For various purposes, we collect your personal information; this includes the processing of orders, undertaking correspondence, and also providing you with a subscription or in connection with the processing of a job application.
• In particular instances, we may combine the information we collect from you with further information acquired from other sources. This is done to improve information accuracy and to help tailor our interactions and processes.
Various uses of said information
• We can use this information to ensure the fulfilment of your requests by us, or by others who are involved in the fulfilment process.
• The information may be used to contact you for market research, customer satisfaction surveys or in connection with transactions.
• In order to support any products or services which you have obtained from us.
• Information gathered may be employed by Tricel Gloucester Ltd and selected organisations for marketing purposes (if you have permitted such use).
• The information will be used to personalise your experience while you are on our sites. It will also be used to simplify navigation as well as for gathering Web site usage statistics and analysis.
Choices available to you
• When we collect information from you, you have the option to inform us that you do not want it used, or applied to, the undertaking of contact for further marketing.
• You may also turn off cookies in your browser at any time.